- How to apply
- Contact Us
In the budget speech for 2010, Dato’ Seri Najib Tun Abdul Razak, the Prime Minister of Malaysia announced the establishment of Green Technology Financing Scheme as an effort to improve the supply and utilization of Green Technology. The scheme could benefit companies who are producers and users of green technology.
As a sign of commitment, the Government will bear 2% of the total interest/profit rate. In addition, the Government will provide a guarantee of 60% on the financing amount via Credit Guarantee Corporation Malaysia Berhad (CGC), with the remaining 40% financing risk...
KUALA LUMPUR: There was good news for PRODUCER and USER of Green Technology in Budget 2013, with YAB Dato' Seri Mohd Najib Tun Haji Abdul Razak announcing that the fund for GTFS will be increased...
Ministry of Energy, Green Technology and Water (KeTTHA) and Malaysian Green Technology Corporation (GreenTech Malaysia) will be organising the inaugural MALAYSIA GREENTECH AWARDS 2012 which has...